With an area of 7.6 million square kilometres, Australia is an island continent lying between Asia and Antarctica. Featuring mountains, plains, fertile valleys, jungles, deserts and beautiful beaches, the land is as widely diverse as South America. The weather also diversifies, from the hot tropical north to the blistering heat of the central deserts and the more temperate regions of the south.
The inhabitants of this amazing country enjoy close contact with nature, whether soaking up the sunshine on a deserted beach, skiing in the Blue Mountains, trekking to central places such as Uluru and Alice Springs, or working the land to grow grapes or raise sheep and cattle. The Australian economy is stable and allows for good education among the multicultural population, which enjoys a high degree of employment.
The major cities, such as Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide, are multinational, with people of all races living in close proximity. For this reason, most Aussies readily accept people of all cultures. The Australian accent, however, is pretty different to British and American English, and, while it sounds super cool, it may take you a little while to become familiar with ‘Strine’.
Most Australian guys like to spend time getting to know new cultures and living a modern way-of-life with a great passion for sport. Because of the friendly climate, there is a wealth of activities, such as running, swimming, biking, hiking or pretty much anything. The systems for education and health are advanced and of high quality. So, with all this in mind, what about the Australian guys?
What is the mentality of Australian men?
- Aussies are not aggressive. Growing up in a friendly, open, multicultural society, the average Aussie is relaxed and capable. This, however, doesn’t mean you can play manipulative games with them. The typical stereotype has a strong personality, is passionate and friendly.
- Most Australian men are sport oriented. They love surfing, beach volleyball, running, and a host of other activities. If you’re a person who’d like to spend quality time outdoors with an active partner, then a guy from this amazing country would definitely be the right choice.
- They are not afraid of animals and insects. Most Aussies are confident when it comes to the country’s sometimes fearsome wildlife. So, should you come face-to-face with one or two large insects, don’t panic – you can be sure your hero will protect you and keep you safe.
- They are pretty cool and enjoy a social life, usually meeting their friends at the beach or at some other outdoor activity. They love to share all the latest news and information with their friends, and will always support their buddies when in need.
- If or when there’s a problem, they will always keep you informed. If something doesn’t go according to plan – food, for example, as the typical Aussie male needs an almost constant supply of meat - you will be the first to know!
- If they are single and decide to search for a female companion, they’ll start working on it immediately. Unlike the Americans, they don’t hang about. Also, it’s not difficult to go on the internet, find a serious dating website, create and post a great profile, and start a daily search for the best lady for a serious relationship.
- Aussie men love to travel. Whenever they can, they check the map, pack a suitcase, and fly or drive to whichever location they like the look of. The most popular destinations are middle Europe, America, China and New Zealand, and of course, Sydney. While they usually like to travel singly, it often happens that they go ‘walkabout’ as a team, with their friends.
- Aussies are hot because they care about themselves. When visiting other people at some event, they don’t care just about their face. The typical Aussie guy will be well-dressed, he’ll have a great sense of humour and will protect you from the dangers of the outback. In short, he’ll be your hero, who will respect you as a person.
- A passion for good quality coffee is standard for all Australians. In cities across the continent, there’s an abundance of places with really great tasting coffee. All Australians love this drink and take it seriously, spending hours just savouring the enjoyment.
- Australian boys grow up quickly, becoming mature and going on to become fathers; being part of the family is normal. When living with a woman, they help with the household chores and always take care of their lady. And, in return, they expect the same sort of respect.
- They are ready for a serious relationship. Most single Aussies are ready for a serious relationship when searching for a lady – they really want someone with whom to share their life.
Natural and positive, Australians tend to greet each day in a happy frame of mind. Enjoying social networks, most connect daily with Facebook and Instagram, and the use of Google is also high on the agenda.
Men and women from around the world love to associate with this friendly culture, and travel far and wide to visit every year. These trips translate into a nice story that no one will forget. For a single man or woman, such a journey will lead him or her to meet so many interesting contacts and new friends and might even result in finding the love of their life. The clean, fresh, friendly atmosphere will quickly help you to feel safe and free to enjoy your visit. And this happens to be one of the biggest reasons why so many people relocate to Australia and start a new life with their chosen partner.
Not sure about dating an Australian man? You can try other nationalities, such as American, British, or French. And there are many others: more than one million people search for love every day! So, just keep searching and your lucky star will find you when it’s the right time. Smart people know that, for each of us, there is always someone with whom to share life’s happy moments.