The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the formal name of the sovereign state with capital London. The term "United Kingdom" normally is understood to include Northern Ireland; the term "Great Britain" refers to the island of Britain and its constituent nations of England, Wales, and Scotland. British women are known for their sovereignty just as the kingdom itself. But is it true? What is the real stereotype or characteristic of British women?
Even the location of United Kingdom is quiet cold, don't expect cold English woman as you can read once a time on the internet articles.
Typical British women or girl like to:
- Friends - they like to visit friends on public places, but when they meet at home, they feel more comfortable.
- Have a fun - goes hand in hand with previous point.
- They know to be serious if it's necessary - as we mentioned, being ladies doesn't make a problem for them.
- They are well educated across all social classes.
- Even they looks cold for some foreigners, theirs heart are warm, loving and caring.
- Most of them love theirs job or work and career, but when family comes, is always No.1.
- Typical English women might doesn't look like Naomi Campbell, but they are pretty good mothers.
- In compare with Eastern for example Russian women or any other, almost all women population expect to working also because they need interaction with people around.
People from England are tolerant but expect result. Which means, they understand when something happen, but always expect to solve the situations not depends if you are man or women or girl.
When it comes, they know how to be pretty sexy, attractive with pleasant demeanor. Completely feminine fatale but most of English women prefer feeling of comfortable during the day. Just imagine, cold rainy day and women are running in high heels with tight dress. Who will feel comfortable in that moment? Typical woman from England dont take care about these things that much. For her is more important, to feel comfortable and provide a family.
Just some of them wear lot of make-up but the others still do the best to have natural looks even they used some make-up.
What is the gender roles between man and woman in England?
First important information is that society in England is advanced. Strictly separated gender roles was practising in last century. Modern England is open, multicultural society which focus on the result. They are proud for being British part of community even not all of British people speak fluently by native English. They love theirs queen family with Queen Elizabeth which brings dignity to the entire world.
To come back with gender role split issue, there are not that much split of at real.
- Both of them man and woman take care about family, working and sharing household.
- Young girls are educated to be independent across all nationalities living in such a stylish state. But don't think live in UK is easy. Really not! People have to work hard, because for example cost of rent for flat is one of the most expensive on the world. Especially in London, where rent are so high and lot of people work just for living in London. Every coin has two sides.
- Gender collaboration - another case for example - when woman became mother and have a child, mum same like dad always do the best to give good preschools which is mostly paid so man and woman - both of them need to work to pay all bills in time. So even you can see amazing pictures from Instagram, Google or FaceBook, keep in your mind, both sides of the coin. Thats why British ladies are proud, because they know, how to take care of them, they are not affraid of work and when it comes, they know to be pretty beautiful. And the same this nice females give, they expect. No playing games man - it’s easy mathematic.
As we mentioned, there are many nationalities living in UK. Most of them speak in English or learn. Expect local nationality, there are also culture mix collected from inhabitants of Egypt. Indian people are included too. Lot of countries included muslim religion, people from Africa and complete mix of cultures include Chinese too. Because of this multiculture mix, there are so many mulat mixed from more than one nationality. This way of life brings richter cultural heritage than ever before and all of these people has been called as British.
Where to meet British girl?
- The most easily way hot to meet British girl or British women is to go for a visit of UK. When you visit England, you can join the life of the culture face to face. You can easily go to meet girls or women too. But don't except quick way to her bedroom.
- Women from England are sovereign and dont need to invite someone into bedroom just to sleep in warm hug. Yes, they expect more.
- Regarding culture, there are no society rules, just be kind, polite. Gentlemen are always welcome. Yes, there are some for example in London, but exciting foreigners is always someone attractive.
- British women mostly moving in a group of friends and it's pretty dangerous to come and ask her for a drink. That can give you quick "NO". So much safer strategy is to join the group for a while. After some time she know you and give you an eye contact with smile on her face, you can ask her to go for a glass of drink alone on the bar. It is the safest way, how to play game if you want to hold her hand in your at the end.
Where to meet British girl online?
It’s nice imagination to go outside to UK country, but what if it's meant, you need to travel from another continent? In this case is more safe to go on online dating website such is for examplel International Love, where you can talk or chat with your lady. There are many topics to talk about. Don't be so scared if your English is not 100%. They will respect it, but keep on your mind, if the level of speak is too low, you should quickly start working on your better English.
- Women like using social media such a Twitter, Instagram or FaceBook. You can find lot of them here.
- Or you can go to online dating website like International Love or any other and create dating profile and start dating across countries by chatting or latter videocalls.
- Friendly advice - skip first time conversation and go dirrectly to the issue like "do you love me?" is not welcome. Never ever! History of behaviour of this nationality says its always good to keep polite manners. You don't need to be writer and create books, but kind and polie wave will help to start chatting a lot.
If perhaps you don’t want the hassle of travelling to this fantastic country, there’s always the internet to play with. Visit international or interracial dating services, such as International Love and eHarmony, where you can meet single people from all parts of the world who are looking for someone like YOU.
At any given moment there are literally thousands of people searching through these profiles, and it’s therefore very important for your profile to be created in such a way as to stand out from the rest and attract the attention of others.
However, don’t write too much – no one wants to read an essay. A few lines should be enough, but make sure they are short and catchy, enough to tell the world who you are and what you want. You can also add a photo, or two.
Again, these should be the genuine article, not a photo-shopped version of a super hero. Remember, on the day of the BIG MEET your prospective partner will expect to see the same person they fell in love with when they read your dating site profile.
Not sure about British women? Never mind, you can meet people from other cultures. For example, girls from Sweden, Latvia, Germany or females from any of the countries of the Middle East or central Europe. Smart people know that, for each of us, there is always someone with whom to share life’s happy moments.