India, officially Republic of India with capital New Delhi is 7th biggest country on the world with population higher than one milliard inhabitans. Thats pretty big potencial for dating. It is located on the South Asia in tropical clima. Even most of people on the world thinking about India as deep spirit country, India has its own nuclear weapon a spaceship program and behind China is second fastest growing location worldwide from economic point of wiev. This fast growing of the economics system is pretty interesting for many incomming companie which gain the local market such is for example Amazon business. India bordering with Barma, Nepal, China, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Bhutan.
The culture is more than 5 thousand years old. That's also one of the reason why lot of people love to go for a visit and search an adventure of Eastern soul spirit. Many million males and females go for a visit every year just to find theirs own inner way of life and reaching theirs own spirit and grow. Inhabitans of such an amazing place using several local languages and scripts. For example Modi script which is using in Maharashtra. English is secondary language used only by those, who learn it. It is not official language. Great point is by english speak most of good educated men and women. But what about dating?
India is place where society apply caste systems. For local men and women is not possible to go and get married with someone from another caste. Thats why dating with Indian men sound quiet difficult. Great point is even families apply castes system, most of man using phone and dating websites because of easy connection with other people arround. So in this case it is possible to skip caste system for all these users.
Some Indian men know to speak well english and understand wester behave of women. But mostly you can find this "open attitude" in urban cities such is New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai or any other bigger city, where men culture can meet western women and western tourism.
How does typical Indian man looks like?
- Indian men are usually tiny figures and are getting old as they are.
- They have a dark skin tone and dark brown, deep eyes.
- Thick, black hair is the usual outfit.
- Fuller lips and a big smile.
- Thanks to a healthy diet without additives, they have a clean skin tone.
- Many of them are seriously handsome.
- They learn to adapt quickly to a new situation.
- They are hardworking.
In India, divorce is not a common thing. If there is a marriage, it is usually the end of life. Indians are used to living in large families. Many siblings and children in the house are commonplace. So there is a high chance that they will be interested to have a larger family in the future.
If they do, they do not run away from their responsibility and care for the children.
As already mentioned, both men and women from India are hardworking. Some live on acting in Bollywood, bringing an attractive Hollywood solution in this eastern place of the Earth.
What is the stereotype of man from India?
There are several points of view to understand and understand the culture of Indian men. But from our Western women view, we can definitely say:
- They are friendly - men in India are used to living in communities and like daily contact with other people. A remote location out of other humans could be a problem for them.
- They are sensitive - Indian men are very receptive and sensitive. She can be very attentive to women, but if something happens, she can show a woman that something is not very emotional.
- Indian men are intelligent - even though India is not in the TOP countries of the world, its inhabitants are smart. There are still a lot of people living in some places, without reading, writing, and counting, but this number is rapidly retreating with the growing economy.
- They can adapt to a new environment - when they move to a new country, they start learning their language or at least develop their skills in English.
- They have a sense of humor - since they come from large families, they have been given a humor and a positive attitude from birth.
- They are honest - many inhabitants of India lives in poverty. Most Indians are honest and tolerant. Especially if they are from a higher caste.
- They like children - because they come from usually large families, they like children and most of them expect more than one child.
Where to find an Indian man for dating?
Well, in this place, there is still very popular matchmaking. If families know between each other, they will do the best to connect thies children expacially if they are from rich, high cast. But also as we mentioned, online world breaking borders so here it works different. In modern India, men using online dating website to find the best wife himself. The one he will like and love. So we can only recomended to sign into some dating website. Latter when you exchange phone numbers you can chat on WhatsApp which is trending and popular here. You can go for a visit and try blind contact, but its a question how much is this method effective.