Not too many men are aware of Slovak women! Despite being a small country, Slovakia is home to a huge treasure: Slovakian women! Perhaps less traditional than other eastern European women, the Slovak is intelligent, smart, naturally beautiful and makes for an excellent friend who respects family values and the authority of the male. Slovak girls are usually well educated, liking to study and work by themselves.
What do Slovak women look like?
Sweetly feminine and naturally beautiful, Slovak women know how to take care of themselves without relying too much on cosmetics. Perhaps it’s the beautiful countryside of Slovakia, with it’s forests, lakes and swift-running rivers, that helps to put the glow on the faces of Slovak females.
Although perhaps a little conservative when it comes to fashion, Slovaks know instinctively what to wear when going out with friends or for a business dinner. Knowing that their sparkle comes from within, they don’t have to dress themselves up in sexy costumes in order to catch the eye. Unhindered by the stresses of a western life-style, Slovak women are amazing beauties who know when to rest and when to play, and are equally efficient at organising work and the family.
When you meet a beautiful girl from Slovakia, her English will be the same as that of any person from another non-English speaking country – sometimes good, and sometimes not so good. Though the country is strongly religious, the females don’t hang around waiting for someone to take care of them. Even if she has a family occupying the number one place in her life, a Slovak woman will quickly adapt to change, happily accepting and learning the culture of her international partner.
When a girl from Slovakia says, ’I love kids,‘ these are not just empty words. These girls are usually very friendly, warm and caring towards families and children. Naturally smart and polite, Slovak girls are very diplomatic when it comes to waiting for something they really believe in.
Beauties from Slovakia enjoy experiencing culture, especially in Bratislava, where there are many cultural activities – some of which are free - for people of all ages. While girls from Slovakia are very proud of their nationality, they are also open and interested in other cultures.
What are women in Slovakia like?
Due to the strong religious background, a traditional wife/husband partnership is typical within the Slovak culture. If a Slovak lady relocates to another country, she‘ll do her utmost to find a job and learn the new language – money won’t be her primary focus. Looking to build a serious relationship and create a ‘’HOME’’ with her chosen partner, she will often want to bring something into the equation, perhaps a piece of furniture or some household equipment.
While she loves to be active, she doesn’t need to be the boss.
- She’ll respect her man and if there’s something she doesn’t understand, she’ll always ask for an explanation.
- In return, she herself needs to be respected – when discussing an issue she will usually know exactly what she’s talking about.
- Being romantic, the Slovak woman has no problem when it comes to accepting flowers or a small present, and she’ll happily accompany her man for a coffee or a meal, or a walk in the countryside.
- Slovak females like to cook for their man and, if they relocate, they have no problem when it comes to learning new recipes.
- In choosing her partner, she‘ll remain loyal to him on account of her religious upbringing. But at the same time, if her man makes a mistake, it definitely won’t go unnoticed!
- Like all of us, Slovaks can sometimes be temperamental, but this doesn’t mean they won’t go out of their way in doing their best to bring genuine happiness into the relationship.
Czech women or Slovakian women?
Some men like to make comparisons between Slovak and Czech women. In the same manner, they can also compare Ukrainian, Hungarian and Russian women - but does this really make sense? Females from all over the world are pretty different – historically, traditionally and mentally. While it may be true that Slovakian girls are less conservative then those from the Czech Republic, these young women from central Europe are very friendly, great mothers, have excellent education and have no problem with travelling around the world to be with their chosen partner. These qualities are basically the same for females from the Czech Republic, Russia, Hungary, Slovenia, Belarus and all the other Eastern European countries.
For this reason it makes absolutely no sense to make comparisons between Czech and Slovak women.
How to win the heart of a Slovakian girl?
If you want to win the love and the heart of a Slovakian woman, you should follow this simple advice:
- Be kind and honest
- Don‘t be afraid to show your interest in her
- Listen to her carefully in oder to build a strong mental connection
- If possible, ask her out. If not, you can start dating through videochat via Skype.
- If she has children, let her know that you are still interested
- Keep the conversation flowing and don‘t be in a hurry for physical contact, especially when dating face-to-face
Nice things to do when dating
If it's your first date or just a nice romantic evening, you should check out all the best places to take the girl of your dreams. There are many different types of venue, depending on the mood:
- If the weather is nice, you could suggest taking a romantic walk, a boat trip on the Danube, an evening stroll through the city centre, or just having a glass of wine beside the river.
- Being extremely feminine, your woman will expect one or two genuine compliments.
- Take care if you discuss nationalistic issues. For example, remember that Slovakia is not part of the Czech Republic – it’s a different country.
- A small gift will always be accepted with a beautiful smile, and may be of help should you be serious about winning her heart
- Be a gentleman! Show respect, open doors and be polite at all times. Treat your date as you would any woman
For many years Slovak women were an unknown quantity for men from all over the world. But now the discovery has been made, they are open and genuinely interested in men from many other countries, such as Belgium, Canada, New Zealand, France, Italy and Spain.